Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crazy momma

I've been practically crawling around the house tonight, my foot is in so much pain, even with my boot I can't walk hardly at all. And obviously crutches aren't an option with a toddler in tow. Kieran keeps looking at me like I'm crazy when I crawl to him to bring him his sippy cup. Haha. I love his little giggles. I taught him a new trick I cant wait to show YaYa and Grangie when they get back in town!


I'm nervous and excited to move. I will be sad to leave this place. Sooo many great memories here. Co-sleeping with Kieran and waking up to his sweet smiling face every single morning... Tommy and I seeing him crawl for the first time... The sound of his little feet pit-pattering on the wood floor... Playing tee-ball in the back yard... *sigh* Definitely good memories here. But I am ready to be in the new place at the same time. I know we will make plenty of new and equally amazing memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment