Sunday, July 18, 2010

Packing

Why is it that the more stuff I pack, the more TRASHED my house looks?! There are bright orange storage tubs stacked up in every corner of the house, and trash bags full of clothes, blankets and random crap lining the walls. Kieran was really weirded out when he saw the bare walls in his bedroom. This move is going to be hard, this is where I learned to be a mom. But I know it's what we need to do right now. It will be best in the long run.

"It will be best in the long run"

I think I just realized that I repeat this phrase in my head almost every day. Ugh. Why can't something be best for right NOW?

I still have a little hope that I'll get in at the campus apartments BEFORE January. I'm excited to be there. That will be best for NOW and best for the future. I can't wait. Being on campus will be amazing. Gym and pool right around the corner. My classes will be much easier to manage being RIGHT there. I found an AMAZING daycare in claremore, too. I LOVE it. Going to talk about details with them next week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment