Saturday, July 24, 2010

"DUCK!"

Today my dad and I took Kieran to the park to feed the ducks. He LOVED it. He refused to give up any of his bread to the ducks, but he was giggling his cute little butt off the whole time. He has been saying "duck" all afternoon. Love him!! He also said cracker today. He kept whining and pointing at the computer desk and I thought he just wanted to play with the computer, so I kept trying to distract him with other things. Well I picked him up and he points at the computer desk and said "TRATTER!!!" I was like OHH!! You want a cracker!! (there was a box of crackers on the computer desk lol)

My smart little boy. I put so much effort into trying to teach him new things, I just love it when something clicks. He's brilliant! In the bath tonight he proved it. We have been using a wash cloth as a tub stopper because the other one got thrown away accidentally. Well tonight he took the wash cloth out of the drain and replaced it with a plastic easter egg he has with his bath toys. He kept pointing it out to me like he was so proud of himself. It fit perfectly actually. lol I think we have a new tub stopper, a hot pink easter egg.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Maybe you've got a little inventor on your hands.

    ReplyDelete