Sunday, July 11, 2010

So thankful this day is ending.

Today SUCKED. "Sucked" is actually a nice word for the way today treated me. However, Tommy reacted perfectly to everything, and made my day a lot better than it would have been without him. It's crazy how a few simple, "I'm sorry baby... Everything will work out! I love you!"s can make my heart flutter even on the worst of days. I have to go to family dinner tonight, and after that I will be very thankful to be home for the night. I think I may go buy a bottle of wine this week, I would LOVE a glass right about now. It's this right here that makes bad days not sooo bad, that part at the end of the day when you are finally settled in at home relaxing. Kieran also made today nearly impossible for me to hate. He's just the sweetest thing on the planet!

As much as today sucked, I am soo grateful for my two men. (The big one, and the little one) ;)
Tommy and Kieran really make my life worth living. I hope I can find my way back to this outlook when future bad days come to surface. Which I know they will. As long as at the end of the day... I have my boys to love, and who love me in return... Yep. I've got a pretty damn good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment