Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ahhh...

I was just looking online at the activities for Welcome Week, and I thought, "It sucks I live so far away from campus or I could actually do some of this stuff.... Oh wait!!! I'm moving on campus!!! Yesssss!"

So excited!!!

This afternoon I took Kieran to the splash pad in Owasso, and he absolutely LOVED it. He was squealing with excitement the whole time, and running from one corner to the other with his hands in the air feeling the water fall on him. It was adorable! I got soaked chasing him around and playing, but I didn't mind =) His silly butt was giggling the whole way home too. So ridiculously adorable. We will definitely start going more often! Yesterday we went to Barnes & Noble and I got him a new book which he absolutely LOVES. He made me read it to him like, literally 20 times in a row tonight. lol He was exhausted and went to bed like 30 minutes before his bedtime, but he needed his rest for sure! It just does not matter how shitty my day is, or how bad of a mood I may be in, this little boy makes EVERYTHING worth it. I feel like I didn't cherish his baby-days enough, and I'm so glad I am able to love every single day of toddlerhood.


Love him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment