Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have a good life.

I have officially decided on the job that I WANT to do for the rest of my life. I want to be a lactation consultant. I totally had an epiphany and realized that this is the job I am MEANT to do! I'm even more excited for the fall semester now. Kieran is brilliant as usual, and I'm so excited to move this weekend and get settled into our new home. I'm not nearly ready though, still have lots to pack and get ready. But I'm so excited for this fresh start, and I can't wait to meet tons of new people this semester. I've been getting back into painting lately and it's been very theraputic. I used to do it all the time, and I haven't done it once since I had kieran. I definitely think it's time I get back into it.

My life is a good one. I'm one of the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment