Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Honestly...

Regardless of everything life has thrown at me lately, I feel like I have more confidence in myself and the direction my life is going, than I ever have before. I feel great about my body, I feel great about my parenting skills, I feel great about school and work. Even at the end of bad days I am still able to hold my head high at the end of the day.

Kieran is growing to be quite the little genius. When he's ready to leave, like to go home from someone else's house, he walks to the door and waves, pointing at the door. And today his daycare teacher told me he likes to bring her things from around the room and make her tell him what it is, then he'll go get something else and hold it out for her to tell him the name of it. I love him so much! He doesn't speak much yet, but he is excellent at letting me know what he needs. He is such a smart, sweet little boy. I feel so lucky to have him. I love having a hand in his life. I know he is going to grow into such a great man, just like his daddy. I can only hope that Kieran will acheive this due to a happy, healthy upbringing in a household full of love, rather than out of misfortune and being dealt a bad hand more days than not. I can promise you, Kieran, that I will do everything in my power to make sure you grow up to be a happy, loving, respectful and caring person. It's amazing how a boy so small can have a heart and imagination so big. <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. It is already quite obvious that Kieran is being raised in a loving, supportive home. Kuddos!

    ReplyDelete