Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Missing my man...

Grades came in from last semester. 4.0!! I'm so excited! Nice to see that all my hard work paid off. One of my teachers sent me an e-mail and said that I was a "joy to have in class"... Sweet.

Taylor's hubby is coming home tomorrow for the weekend before he ships off to Afghanistan. I'm so happy for them! He is so excited to see baby Hayden. It will a tough day when he has to leave again so soon though. Then Tommy comes home memorial day weekend. I can't wait, I'm SO EXCITED!! It will be amazing to hold his hand again, even if it's only for a few days. Every second counts. It's crazy thinking about how long he will be gone for. One day at a time though. And I honestly feel like my heart grows for him every single day. When we finally get through this, I think my heart will be on the verge of combustion. It will be worth it in the end, to have my family back together, and an amazing man lying next to me every night. He will have such a great job after all this too, which is huge. A job he loves, makes a ton of dough, and he will be SO good at. 3 years from now we will all be settled in at home, our family complete once again. Tommy must be something special. I couldn't go through this for just anyone.

It's so exciting to have my body almost where I want it. I met my goal weight recently, and even though I didn't have TOO much to lose, I smile when I look in the mirror now. I love the way my stomach looks. I am definitely going to be buying a new bikini within the month :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad Tommy gets to come back for a visit soon! I know you are Kieran will enjoy every second of that! Congrats again on your 4.0 and on your weight loss! It's been almost 2 years and I still haven't lost all my baby weight! :)

    ReplyDelete